Plan, direct, or coordinate the selling, buying, leasing, or governance activities of commercial, industrial, or residential real estate properties. Includes managers of homeowner and condominium associations, rented or leased housing units, buildings, or land (including rights-of-way).
· Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
· Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
· Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
· Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
· Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.