· The individual is responsible for end to end sales activities starting from sales forecast, customer contact, customer order management, assisting in inventory planning & management, site surveys, delivery of ordered solution to customers premises, successful installation/commissioning of system, submission of relevant document to authorities for net metering, issuance of net metering license & meters.
· Meet and exceed all assigned sales targets along with over all performance of solar solution.
· Assist team members with sales activities and performing daily ride-along.
· Managing escalating customer inquiries, and following up on customer.
· Work with Manager to improve personal & team’s performance in order to successfully complete end to end sales activities.
· Participate in community events, displays and conferences.
· Host and conduct in-home solar events for 10 or more people on monthly basis.
· Helps homeowner to execute documents and provide the necessary information to go solar net metering.
· Provides a high level of customer service throughout the customer’s lifecycle.
· Actively contacts happy customers for referral opportunities.