We are looking for a Front-end Developer, who will be responsible for implementation of complete front-end web-applications, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates. We will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the APIs using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding code minification, obfuscation.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud APIs and push notifications
- A team player, fast learner with good verbal and written communication skills