We are seeking an experienced performance and quality assurance professional with strong background in optimization and testing to drive testing best practice development and execution for our Products.
In this role, you will lead a quality assurance team to ensure the testing of new products runs smoothly and efficiently and that new products are integrated and working effectively. You will be responsible for all aspects of the quality assurance process throughout the project lifecycle, working closely with both technical and non-technical business units. You will be accountable for guiding the development of testing standards, as well as validating that testing teams are adhering to them.
Your role will involve reviewing and approving test strategies, plans, test cases, and scripts for each project. You will be primarily responsible for identifying and procuring the necessary testing tools and technology to ensure the quality and efficiency of the testing function across the enterprise. As the primary face of the company’s Quality Assurance program, you will also plan and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) for the organization.
Typical job responsibilities for this position include:
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
The successful candidate must have experience with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent project management skills.