Center of AViation is looking for a seasoned HR Generalist to provide support for a wide variety of activities of human resources including employee relations, recruiting, and HR administration. The main responsibility of HR generalist is to advise managers, supervisors, or administrators in all HR practices, to provide information to employees about regulations, contract language, and policies, and to provide general support. In general, a HR generalist will performs a wide variety of both complex and routine administrative services
HR Generalist responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with management and team members to drive and sustain culture initiatives that focus on engaged employees, positive work environment, increased productivity and retention.
- Participate in the recruiting and hiring process for internal and external hires from job requisition to on-boarding activities.
- Process employee data in the HRIS, create and maintain employee reports.
- Coordinate the employee performance management program and compensation review.
- Maintain employee time and attendance reporting program. Coordinate management of attendance infractions with Supervisors.
- Other duties as assigned.
HR Generalist requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and a minimum of 2 years related work experience or equivalent work experience in HR Generalist role. HR Generalist work experience within the IT organization is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills required with MS Office suite software and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, an effective and active listener and have effective interpersonal, persuasive, and analytical skills. Professional communication skills across diverse cultures and managerial levels.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities, adapt to change and manage time accordingly where tight deadlines may be present.
- Possess attention to detail and excellent work ethic.
- Able to travel and participate in local Job Fairs and other recruiting events.
Parallel to a striking take home salary we also offer other benefits including Provident Fund, medical, training, Quarterly and annual performance bonus and a long term career opportunity. Come experience the fun and true entrepreneurial environment and unleash your potential.
Only successful candidates matching with the requirement will be contacted.