BE (Civil), PHE with minimum 3 years relevant experience in NGO.
· Preparation and submission of monthly work plans as per targets set in the project agreement your line manager.
· To facilitate the field coordinators to identify, organize, mobilize, and form broad base community organizations / village groups.
· Give Socio-technical support and advice to the Field staff i.e. Engineers, Social mobilisers/ Hygiene promoters and assessment teams.
· Approval of design and estimates from the CPI Coordinator.
· Submit purchase requests as per ARC procedures for the timely availability of required materials.
· Prepare contracts for labour agreements as per design specifications.
· Prepare presentations and facilitate monitoring visits by donors and ARC.
· Ensure that activities are integrated and meeting specific objectives and are implemented in a consultative, participative and gender sensitive way.
· Follow and implement criteria for the identification of most vulnerable and poor communities of the target areas.
· Collect weekly reports prepared by Field teams compiled by the Field supervisors at Union Council level.
· Coordination with Logistics and operations department to assure the implementation of field activity.
· Education to a Professional degree (Civil Engineering, Public Health Engineering, Community Development) or equivalent.
· Knowledge and experience of Community Mobilization and PRA Techniques and other appropriate approaches.
· Knowledge of SPHERE standards.
· Responsible, organized, committed to community initiatives and able to work under pressure.
· Ability to write clear and concise reports and correspondence.
· Minimum of three years relevant experience
· Gender sensitized and committed to gender equality.
· Good understanding of sustainable livelihood issues.
· Flexibility and able to adapt to changing situations.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Fluency in English (both written and oral) as well as Urdu and local languages.
· Good health, and the ability and flexibility to work long hours under difficult conditions and under pressure.
Center of Excellence for Rural Development (CERD)