Are you an art director with a passion for digital? We are looking for one!!
We are in search of an art director primarily in the digital medium.
An art director how would be responsible for generating visual concepts in response to clients’ briefs.
This covers all media platforms, including:
– digital communications, websites, mobile apps and emails
– UX/UI Expert
– Social Media Creatives & ideas
– Logos and Branding (Added advantage)
We are looking for a creative leader who will lead a team of designers to deliver the best.
The art director will seek to influence changes in audience behavior through ideas, creativity and the use of media.
The advertising art director is expected to works on creative projects from inception to completion and has overall sign-off on the appearance of the final product.
We are looking at dependent art directors for the development of visual offering; championing and selling creative work. Actively evolving design strategies which promote excellence, an art director will also be the point-of-contact for work moving through the creative studio.
- Introducing and applying expert art direction to the visual elements of creative projects
- Ensuring a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns
- Inspiring and motivating the agency’s clients to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work
- Reviewing the work of designers and providing direction and feedback
- Taking ownership of the visual elements of creative work for new business pitches
- Uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns
- A strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration and animation
- A strong portfolio showcasing website/mobile/social experience
- A better understanding of user behavior and implementing best user experience practices in place
- A broad understanding of marketing design and layout will also be expected
- The ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- The confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients
- A passion for advertising and commercial art
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- High level IT skills in the latest art and design packages
- A good awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- An innovative approach to the media and the ways in which advertising is carried
Art directors need to be adept at presenting their work in an inspiring way. This is particularly important when a project is a new business pitch or a campaign launch.