CentricSource is a USA based software house offering competitive salary & benefits, we are looking for The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for our Karachi office.
The ideal candidate, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), will establish company technology vision, strategies, and plans for growth. T
hey will supervise system and quality assurance processes.
Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We need you to design and build machine learning-powered products that help our customers learn from their data and make better decisions in real-time.
You will have a fantastic team of data software engineers, web and mobile developers, SQA engineers to support you, a collaborative environment to encourage your work, and the best technologies for performing the next generation ecommerce system.
Chief Technology Officer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting company technical vision and leading company’s technological development
- Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services
- Identifying opportunities for web and mobile services
- Collaborating with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as advisor of all technologies involved with company
- Ensuing technology standards and best practices are met
- Monitoring web analytics and making recommendations that align to business goals
- Supervising quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests
- Establishing software development process and set objectives for process
- Mentoring team members
- Identifying company web and mobile user needs
- Monitoring performance profiling tools and procedures
- Maintaining network security with IT team
- Reviewing timeframes and resource allocation
- Developing and implementing disaster and emergency recovery plans
- Supervising workflow of IT department
- Defining company standards for systems, equipment, and software
- Sharing technological visions, opportunities, and risks company-wide
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Studying information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
- Representing company at conferences and networking events
- Ensuing company’s technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations
Chief Technology Officer Requirements and Qualifications;
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company
- Able to be a “big picture” thinker
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to align multiple strategies and ideas
- Confident in producing and presenting work
- In-depth understanding of the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field; Master’s degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline preferred
- Eight to ten years’ experience in software development role, information technology role, or related field; five years in management or leadership role
- Experience with technology relative to industry; PHP, Python, Elastic, Angular, AWS, git, grunt/gulp, Node.js, Apache Spark and Hadoop
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra. Redis
- Experience with machine learning with the ability to architect machine learning systems which are embedded in the product.
- Experience with building state of the art systems in contextual search and relevance scoring.
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Only the best candidate should apply with latest updated portfolio, who are willing to work in 2nd/ Evening Shift: 3:00PM to 11:30 PM
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- Work with cutting edge technology.
- Work in a casual yet fast paced environment.
- Work with team of highly talented developers