CentricSource.com is seeking a project manager for its Karachi office, to oversee a wide variety of web and mobile development projects.
This individual will need to be very detail oriented, have multiple project management methods and methodologies such as Agile, XP, Six Sigma, etc., be able to manage multiple projects and ideas at any given time, help take on the responsibility of helping the IT team plan and execute projects to achieve business goals, create project plans, track team's progress against that plan, communicate with stakeholders, and remove any barriers that might prevent a team from being successful, all while maintaining an upbeat and can do attitude.
A successful Project Manager at CentricSource will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Advanced proficiency in Agile project development methodology and practices
- Proficient knowledge JIRA and other Atlassian Project Management products.
- The ability to evaluate technical decisions, build project timelines and plans and ensure best technical practices.
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly
- Exceptional ability to effectively motivate and manage teams of individuals
- Commitment to increasing efficiency in the workplace by continuously automating parts of the software engineering process
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with international customers.
- At least 3 or 4 full project deliveries as a PM.
- PM (including scoping, sizing, team formation, costing, etc.)
- Proficiency in Agile, SDLC, or SLA
- Proficient knowledge JIRA
- Proficiency in AWS and TDD is desired but not mandatory
- Experience with Big Data project deliveries on cloud infrastructure is plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to write and produce clear and concise written reports. Ability to present information in a professional, formal setting
- Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP) Certification and/or Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) issued by Project Management Institute is a plus.
Candidates who are willing to work in 2nd/ EVENING SHIFT: 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm.
Must Attach PROJECT DETAILS & TECHNOLOGY WORKED WITH in your CV.