CentricSource is looking for a Quality Assurance analyst to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
As a QA Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development environment.
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player with "CAN DO" attitude.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.