Chal Foundation is a Non – Profit Organization and a leading provider of quality Prosthetic and Orthotic Services to persons with disabilities. The Foundation in partnerships with ICRC, Provincial Governments and Indus Hospital is providing services at eleven Chal Rehabilitation Centres, operating across Pakistan. The Foundation's long term goal is to establish model rehabilitation centres in all districts of the country.
Chal is an equal opportunity employer, values diversity and operates under a defined gender mission.
We offer competitive compensation, career growth and development opportunities and a congenial work environment to those who want to excel and are passionate to serve the disadvantaged.
A manager level position, reports to Manager Corporate Services with excellent career
growth opportunities to rise to the level of Senior Manager and General Manager.
Qualification and Experience.MBA, qualified CA, ACCA, or CA finalist from a HEC ranked top
University/Institution or trained from one of the reputable chartered accountancy firms, has good
exposure to IT and relevant systems and with 2-3 years’ experience of managing. Finance and Accounting
Function in a good Company.
Skills and Training Sound knowledge of accounting and financial reporting standards, applicable Non Profit policies, laws and regulations; expertise in the use of general office software, accounting applications/systems and other related software and databases; ability to communicateeffectively in both written and verbal form.
· Develop and formulate policies and procedures; implement financial and accounting processes and controls for all accounting functions including treasury management, payroll, accounts payable, purchasing and receivables/donations and improve delivery through monitoring controls.
· Ensure timely preparation of monthly/quarterly/six-monthly and annual Financial Statements for reporting to management/Board of Governors/donors/partners and meeting annual regulatory compliance.
· Plan, coordinate, and execute the annual budget process and report to senior management/Board of Governors about variances from the approved budget, reasons for variances and suggest improvements.
· Forecast and manage cash flow requirements, investment of available funds keeping in view on going operational and capital investment requirements.
· Assist Senior Manager Corporate Services in all areas particularly regulatory compliance.
· Interact and coordinate with external auditors throughout the statutory audit, keeping the senior management and Treasurer informed for seeking timely guidance to ensure meeting reporting timelines.