Chal Foundation is a Non – Profit Organization and a leading provider of quality Prosthetic and Orthotic Services to persons with disabilities. The Foundation in partnerships with ICRC, Provincial Governments and Indus Hospital is providing services at eleven Chal Rehabilitation Centres, operating across Pakistan. The Foundation's long term goal is to establish model rehabilitation centres in all districts of the country.
Chal is an equal opportunity employer, values diversity and operates under a defined gender mission.
We offer competitive compensation, career growth and development opportunities and a congenial work environment to those who want to excel and are passionate to serve the disadvantaged.
The position reports to Manager Corporate Services.
Qualification and Experience. Master’s in Human Resource Management / Business/Social Sciences or in
Finance from a HEC ranked leading university/institution and has at least, 2 -3 years’ work experience in the
HR Function of a good company.
Skills and Training.Knowledge and practical experience of Human resource management including resource acquisition, training
and development, performance management, total rewards, and work place conduct, conversant with
employment laws, effective verbal and written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports,
proposals, policies and procedures, proficient in MS Office.
1. Assist in implementing and managing HR Policies and Procedures, in particular policies with regard to Recruitment and Selection, PerformanceManagement, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits and work place discipline.
2. Prepare and manage employee service records.
3. Address queries of line management and employees about HR issues and policies. , Deal with employee grievances and implement disciplinary procedures.
4. Implement performance management process for all employees which includes monitoring the performance of employees on an on-going basis and conducting annual performance review.
5. Discipline/release employees when necessary using appropriate and legally defensible policy and procedures.