Chal Foundation is a Non – Profit Organization and a leading provider of quality Prosthetic and Orthotic Services to persons with disabilities. The Foundation in partnerships with ICRC, Provincial Governments and Indus Hospital is providing services at eleven Chal Rehabilitation Centres, operating across Pakistan. The Foundation's long term goal is to establish model rehabilitation centres in all districts of the country.
Chal is an equal opportunity employer, values diversity and operates under a defined gender mission.
We offer competitive compensation, career growth and development opportunities and a congenial work environment to those who want to excel and are passionate to serve the disadvantaged.
A senior manager position, reports to General Manager Business Development / Chief Executive Officer with excellent career growth opportunities, to rise to the level of General Manager and Chief Executive Officer.
Qualification and Experience.Master’s in Business/Social Sciences/ Public Health or MBBS with a
Management qualification from a HEC ranked top university/Institution, has 2- 5 years’ work experience
with a good Donor /NGO or a good company and possesses exceptional writing skills. Project Management
Qualification will be an added advantage.
Skills and Training. Strong project management skills across the full project cycle, including program development, implementation
and evaluation, excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to write project proposals and
reports, capacity for high-level representation and advocacy to engage and influence senior levels of government, multi-lateral agencies
and other partners, marketingand financial analysis skills, including the ability to execute or coordinate market research, manage
multipleprojects simultaneously under tight deadlines, proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in word and
· Identifies strategic partnership opportunities, prepares funding proposals and participates in negotiations. Communicates with stakeholders to gain support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
· Develop and manage relationships with Donors/Service Partners and government officials; schedule and attend meetings with them as needed to coordinate fundraising, planning, and implementation of projects.
· Plans, develops and leads delivery of new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization, ensuring compliance with policies and professional standards.
· Develops an annual budget and operating plan to support the program and ensuresthat the program operates within the approved budget.
· Develops a program evaluation framework,monitors the program activities on a regular basis conducts periodical evaluation andreports findings to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Governors to enhance the program.
Supervises program staff by providing direction, input and feedback and ensures staff receive orientation and appropriate training in accordance with organizational standards