· Plan and execute internal audit processes and procedures.
· Examine the overall fiscal management flow of the company at all levels.
· Review of overall company financial records and reports for accuracy or potential inefficiencies. Suggest mitigation controls.
· Ensure that the company follows an accounting system that is compliant with national and state regulations.
· Compile auditing report and transmits its findings to the management.
· Verify existence of company assets and assure proper safeguards are maintained to protect them from all kind of losses.
· Ensure proper maintenance of audit records
· Preferably ACCA qualified with minimum 3 years relevant experience can apply for this position.