· Daily Collection posting checking
· Check daily sales report and collect PDC from sales executives within days allowed as per PDC policy. (Daily sending of PDC follow up report to HO)
· Daily monitor that total branch current receivable must match with total PDC in hand and total overdue must match with total bounced cheques in hand. (Daily PDC Report to HO)
· Daily review aging of dealers with sales team & guide them to coordinate their collection effort.
· Daily update fresh PDC in SAP and deposit due date cheques in company bank account. Daily forward deposit slips and tracking MIS to HO
· Immediately take action on bounced cheques as per policy.
· Daily cross verify collection report of Head Office with branch data and report any differences immediately.
· Endorse dealer opening forms by verifying the information provided on the form.
· Must give remarks about dealer’s credit worthiness and check that all required documents are complete before sending form to Head Office for approval
· Endorse dealer limit forms/limit enhancement forms with proper comments. Must collect security cheque as per policy and enter in SAP and send original security chq to Head Office with limit form.
Sichuan Changhong Electric Co., Ltd. (Changhong) is a consumer electronics company based in Mianyang, China and founded in 1958. It is the second-largest manufacturer of televisions in China. In 2004, 90% of the television sets exported from China to the United States were made by Changhong.