1. Responsible to supervise all stores.
2. Goods receiving and placing them at right places.
3. Material Inspection to insure that received material is in good condition without any damage or loss in quantity.
4. Receiving material requests, issuing and dispensing of stocks appropriately.
5. Budgetary control over warehouse operations
6. Check and maintain inventory levels and reporting of material requirements.
7. Posting of reports and warehouse data into the ERP.
8. Responsible of cycle counts physical audit of stock.
9. Ensuring that all raw material and packing store activities are under control as per company policy.
10. Making smooth coordination with concern department.
11. Maintaining standards of safety and security.
12. Maintaining record in SAP
pPrivate limited company engaged in mechanical engineering manufacturing business./p