We’re looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to become part of our team as Key Accounts Manager. The position can allow you to gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact on company’s business. You will be responsible for maintaining a relationship with the Key Vendors who generates the most business in terms of orders as well as revenue.
Responsibilities will include:
- Function as point of contact for the tagged Key Accounts.
- Improvement and maintenance in business with all key accounts through a strong and trustworthy association.
- Identification of any upcoming needs and business opportunities that may result in win-win situation for all.
- Negotiate contracts and then close agreements to maximize profitability.
- Responsible for MoM (Month on Month) growth of all assigned Key Accounts.
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives be it Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for execution of exclusive marketing campaigns, partnerships & co-branding activities with key accounts.
- Support cross functional teams in delivering the strategy by facilitating communication of modus operandi, resolving urgent issues, lining up appropriate higher level support and deploying processes & tools.
- Additional tasks/projects as they arise.
- Experience: 2-4 years of relevant field work experience
- Education: Minimum Graduate or preferably Post Graduate
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must Be willing for Field work
- Must be fluent in English