As an iOS developer, you’ll work with the engineering team to design and build the next generation mobile applications in a scalable manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and build advanced, scalable applications for the iOS platform.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Integrate with our backend services (JSON, XML, etc.) to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live.
- Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users and advocate delightful user experiences.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Use core animation to create engaging motion effects and intuitive interfaces.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of iOS application development, with extensive use of Swift, I/O, collections, algorithms and well-known application frameworks.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency, and multithreading.
- Experience in iOS-specific application development and publishing iOS apps in the AppStore.
- Experience of working with ECommerce applications.
- Experience of working with ride-hailing apps would be a plus.
- Required Competencies:
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem-solving and finding solutions.
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.