The position reports to the Director Operations and will be responsible for the whole procurement function including:
· Procurement of Medicines and Medical supplies
· Procurement of Non-medical/General items
· Local market survey, vendor identification and comparative analysis
· Maintain strong coordination with Supply Chain Officer
· Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration, Masters will be preferred.
· Proven experience of Managing the Procurement function for a large organization, ideally in Healthcare environment
· Strong Team Management and Leadership skills.