1. Mobile User Interface Designing
The most important aspect of mobile app development is to build an excellent user interface (UI). The UI of any software (or application) is responsible for the interaction between the user and the software. Some prmary elements of UI designing are:
· The positioning of components where the user is likely to expect them.
· Making use of colours.
· Fast loading and operation of the application.
· Activity Indicators.
· General help and basic tips.
2. Backend Computing
Backend computing may include:
· Database Management
· Interaction with Hardware
· Memory allocation implementation
· Another important skill required to develop mobile applications is the knowledge of programming. Programming as a whole, might include several things :
· Getting hands on some commonly used programming languages like C, C++ and Java.
· Getting familiar with mobile platform Application Programming Interfaces (API) like Apple iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and Symbian. (Espacially Hybrid vs Native Mobile App)
· Learning web development languages like HTML 5 and CSS.
· Using cross platform mobile suites like Antenna and AMP ( Accounting-Management-Promotion)
4. Business Expertise
Business expertise is a must to stand in the competition. A lot of people may not realize this but business skills also play a critical role in this field. An example of such a skill could be that a mobile application developer should know how to build an application for optimizing it’s visibility in the list of the available applications of the same category.
Chimpdesigns is a small web design Studio based in Lahore Pakistan. Over the last few years we've made a reputation for building websites that look great and are easy-to-use. Collectively we've gained lots of experience working with large companies such as Sony, GEO , World news as well as start-ups ...Read More