Our rapidly growing company is looking for a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how. Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity. We’re especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you’ll be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and clients on a daily basis. Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our company for the foreseeable future.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Build a relationship with customers
- Making sure liquid cash flow of customers
- Recovering the un-cleared bills
- Keep accurate records for all transactions
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different customers.