- Must have leadership and management skills.
- Must have a proven track record of revenue generation and prior experience in interlacing with donors.
- Must have the knowledge of market strategy in terms of hospitality and able to promote the hospital image in resulting of patients’ turnover.
- Responsible for corporate billing, recovery and corporate patients service delivery in accordance with SOPs.
- The incumbent will participate in strategy development and annual planning exercises, and will assist the Trustees in evaluation and monitoring of major development programs.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience required.
Attractive benefits such as Medical Facility, Provident Fund, Group Life Insurance, Leaves, Company maintained Car as per policy, will be offered to selected candidate.