1. Payroll administration, management and ensures that employees are paid on time and correctly.
2. Resolve payroll issues and handling payroll questions.
3. Manage the overall staff account opening activities, and ensure timely disbursement of salaries.
4. Collecting data from Regional Offices for Monthly invoicing.
5. Timely follow up with staff for bank accounts and provide details of staff missing data e.g correct CNIC, bank account information to Payroll Manager.
6. Periodic update of Salary activity sheet in accordance with staff Joining, resignation, and acceptance/Termination and make deductions as per staff attendance.
7. Consolidated Payroll adjustment file and HR data.
8. Prepare manual checks
9. Any other activities assigned by the supervisor.