- Must have leadership and management skills.
- Must have a proven track record of revenue generation and prior experience in interlacing with donors.
- Must have the knowledge of market strategy in terms of hospitality and able to promote the hospital image in resulting of patients’ turnover.
- Responsible for corporate billing, recovery and corporate patients service delivery in accordance with Policies.
- The incumbent will participate in strategy development and annual planning exercises, and will assist the Trustees in evaluation and monitoring of major development programs.
- At least 8 years work experience, in which 2 years is required on similar position. Preference would be given to those who have experience of hospital set up and health care industry.
Attractive benefits such as Medical Facility, Provident Fund, Group Life Insurance, Leaves, Company maintained Car & Fuel as per policy, will be offered to selected candidate.