In Chisty Law Chambers’ traditions; outstanding Legal Services, Professional Development, and Community Involvement are deeply rooted.
- These traditions provide a strong foundation for the firm as we move forward to embrace the innovations and ideas driving the legal profession in the new economy.
- The Firm offers its Legal & Para Legal Team; a challenging work environment, professional trainings and provides competitive compensation and progressive workplace policies & environment.
- We are looking 3 Candidate for Business Research Analyst Post, you will be leveraging your expertise and provide business insights that matter to our clients and their business proposal.
- The role requires to communicate & assist the Business Plan Team in primary and secondary research on different industries regarding the countries UK, USA, and Canada & Europe.
A successful candidate would:
- Have knowledge market research, analysis and/or intelligence
- Have exceptional research skills and keen attention to detail with an appreciation for time-consuming work
- Have an analytical and creative mindset to derive insightful conclusions from collected data
- Be agile, flexible and dependable with a tolerance for shifting priorities and strategies
- Preferably, have prior knowledge of traditional and emerging IT services
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Intermediate/A-levels or higher
- Business Studies background candidate would be preferred
- Ability to interpret data, detect trends, and develop conclusions relative to the market, customer and competition
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Full-time, Part-time, Fresh Graduate will also encourage to apply
- 7 Days Trail Period
- Internee will compensate with stipend & certificate
- Pay will be negotiate in-person interview