CIBAK Solutions looking for a full-time SQA Automation Engineer, his/her main responsibilities are:
• Prepare test plans, develop test cases and execute tests with a focus on coverage, performance and automation. Create, maintain and execute automation suites and other testing tools as needed for use by QA. Enhance, maintain existing automation test tools Investigate bugs using various available tools and server logs Establish and maintain structured testing methodology, especially around automation.
• Analyze Business Requirements, design, tests and deliver quality software products in a complex environment.
• Identify areas for improvement and drive change through to completion.
• Create detailed manual and automation test cases. Experience in UI, API testing.
• Support Production Implementation tasks and postproduction deployment validations/verifications.
• Assist Development and technical support team in identifying and resolving problems.
• Generate Execution Reports and clearly communicate. status/risks/concerns to Management.
• Should have understanding of Selenium, Selenium Web Driver, Postman, Soap UI and similar tools.
CIBAK Solutions aims to help you uncover the opportunities of growth and innovation by building cutting-edge applications that conforms with emerging market trends and create new opportunities for your career. CIBAK Solutions pro-actively gains insights into leading and emerging technologies to meet ...Read More