Need an experienced HR resource for our Lahore Office. The best fit will be required to:
• Design and cultivate positive experiences at every step of the employee journey, building thoughtful practices that engage and retain incredible employees at our Lahore Centre.
• Manage Recruitment life Cycle till Onboarding (Sourcing, Conducting Telephonic Interviews, Lining up Candidates for final Round, offer negotiations and orientation)
• Support HOD in driving performance management, talent development, employee engagement and retention initiatives
• Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers at Lahore
• Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes
• Support management in implementation of complex HR Projects.
• Builds strong relationship with the internal customers, academia and recruiting agencies.
• Ensure all exit formalities for Lahore Centre.
• Play active role in implementation of HRMS system in the organization.
Qualification and Experience:
• Any Bachelor’s / Master’s degree. Preferred (MBA)
• 3-4 year experience in Software Industry's staffing
• Proven track record of good number of position closures.
• Should have good experience in complete IT recruitment process and other HR domains.
• Knowledge of various IT Technologies.
• Ability to use all sourcing channels extensively and efficiently.
• Ability to interact, develop network and get the best resource for any given requirement.
• Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
Ciklum is a global software engineering and technology partner. We deliver software engineering excellence to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations alike around the world. Since 2002, over 3,000+ developers located in the delivery centers across the globe provide our clients with a range of se ...Read More