Testing Center of Excellence is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 140 employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 50 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 6-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
As our new Junior QA Engineer you’ll be responsible for:
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test doсumentation creation
- Estimate the required testing time
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers.
- Functional and regression tests on web projects.
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 1+ years professional experience in QA area
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
- At least 0.5 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries (Oracle or MSSQL)
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, SoapUI, XML
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- Good knowledge of bug life cycle
- Upper - intermediate English communication skills
- Understanding of test design techniques
- Service and teamwork orientation
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
Would be a good plus:
- Experience with TFS, VSTS systems
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- Ability to focus on details
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, goal-driven
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good ability to learn fast
- Service and teamwork orientation
What’s in it for you?
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- QA knowledge sharing meetings
About Testing Center of Excellence:
Testing Center of Excellence is software quality assurance department in Ciklum which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 5 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 50 projects, consisting of 140 SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy;
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business;
- Investing to people and innovations ensures your future;
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
- Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 75+ certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 12 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 46 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) - 12 certificates
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional