● Helping technically savvy customers to overcome complex challenges based on your real world development experience in the above technologies.
● Expected to meet ticket productivity and customer satisfaction goals.
● Develop and maintain a deep technical understanding of customer's products and platforms.
● Assist customers with troubleshooting their development and integration efforts.
● Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
● 3-5+ years of technical experience
● 3+ years of hands-on programming experience with web and digital technologies.
● Should be able to produce reference sites and code to demonstrate past experience and project depth.
● Strong customer interaction and communication skills with the ability to diplomatically address a broad range of customers from either business or development focused teams
● Ability to solve complex integration and product questions/issues.
● Excellent written communication skills in English.
● Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner.
● Project management experience a plus.
● Experience working with RESTful APIs.
● Experience troubleshooting web applications using standard development tools.
● Experience working directly with customers.
● Experience working with CLI in Linux.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform under pressure.
● High level of energy, efficiency, and flexibility.
● Analytical approach to problem solving.
Ciklum is a global software engineering and technology partner. We deliver software engineering excellence to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations alike around the world. Since 2002, over 3,000+ developers located in the delivery centers across the globe provide our clients with a range of se ...Read More