We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for creating web application that takes into consideration all aspects of Web application development. Candidates should have an experience working with C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Entity Framework, and SQL Server. Experience with cloud automations is a plus for this position.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science from an accredited institute.
- 1-2 years of Strong knowledge of Visual Studio 2015/2017, .Net Framework 2.0 – 4.0, Angular JS, IIS, SOA.
- Experience with RESTful web services desirable.
- Knowledge of AngularJs, Bootstrap, Backbone and other client-side frameworks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Experience with Unit Testing and TDD.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Development experience in Cloud/Virtual environments is a plus.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- You must have direct communications (written & verbal) experience with US based clients and be willing to overlap timings according to client time zone & project needs.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Allowances
- Professional Trainings
- Quarterly/Annual Performance bonus and awards
- Foosball, Ping Pong and board games galore
- Company sports teams, game nights, dinners, trips
- Fun and dynamic working environment
Cinnova is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.