- Experience with React and state management (Flux, Redux etc.)
- Experience with Linux development environments
- Experience with DevOps principles and methodologies
- Experience with Bit-bucket/Git
- Experience with GCP, AWS including RDS, EC2, S3, DynamoDB and other cloud implementations
- Experience with TDD, Unit test and UI test software
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and must be able to communicate ideas effectively to international clients.
- Able to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Trainings
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment