Are you looking for the opportunity to gain real world experience while working with an innovative organization? Do you love a good technical challenge? Are you energized by building IT solutions? As a Cinnova IT intern, you will be working on business-critical initiatives that build your technical knowledge and leadership capabilities. While working with our IT team, you’ll gain invaluable on-the-job experience, career development and leadership opportunities while experiencing our team oriented, fun and engaging culture.
What you will do?
- Get experience of configuring, deploying, troubleshooting, maintaining and supporting company LAN/WAN, firewall and numerous other network technologies
- Collaborate with hardware and software vendors
- Help coordinate help desk tickets
- Be a team player and participate in 24x7 on call rotation
What we expect?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Network Engineering or other technology related degree
- Have a strong network understanding and desire to learn enterprise network technologies
- Must have strong work ethic and have a positive attitude with a sense of urgency
- Strong Communication, Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to manage your time effectively so you can take on multiple priorities
- VPN, Routing, Telephony, or Firewall knowledge a plus
What we have
- An amazing team, personally and professionally, who tackles complex problems and delivers awesome results
- An open, casual environment that gives you a lot of freedom combined with a lot of responsibility
- A culture that embraces change, speed and getting things done while balancing your personal freedom