- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in CS /IT from an accredited institute.
- 5 – 7 years’ of building mobile application for iOS and Android (native and Hybrid) applications using Cordova, Sencha and Ionic.
- Experience of architecting, design, developing, delivering, and supporting enterprise mobile applications leveraging back office infrastructure.
- Familiarity with the standard Android technology stack (Eclipse/Android Studio) and with iOS development in Xcode using Swift.
- Experience using XML (UI builder) Drawables and Canvas for Android OR UIKit, CoreData, CoreGraphics, and Storyboards in iOS.
- Understanding of MVC application frameworks mobile targets.
- Experience creating UI that support different screen sizes and densities.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Collaboration through Git, SVN, Unit Testing, code review.
- Proven success working directly with business owners or analysts to help technology teams interpret complex business requirements and deliver a compliant solution in a timely manner.
- Experience acting as an architectural lead both for internal colleagues and third-party development vendors.
- Proven track of publishing backend-supported (API driven) applications in the Google play/iTunes Appstore.
- Experience with innovation and proofs of concept.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Allowances
- Professional Trainings
- Quarterly/Annual Performance bonus and awards
- Foosball, Ping Pong and board games galore
- Company sports teams, game nights, dinners, trips
- Fun and dynamic working environment
Cinnova is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.