Cinnova strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Mid level Microsoft Azure + Dot Net Developer to join our team in Lahore office. Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in all phases of projects from defining technical, operational and user requirements, to planning, quality control and testing
- Create conceptual architecture and develop solution options against the design
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture
- Develop and maintain high-performance cloud-based services and applications that are integral part of a rich portfolio of digital products/offerings of diverse types, such as mobile applications, IOT applications, and web portals/dashboards
- Work closely and collaboratively within the scrum project team with diverse backgrounds, e.g., Mobile Developers, Web Front-End Developers, QA Engineers, UX Designers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Etc.
- 2-4 years of experience working with the .NET framework/C# development and the technology stack, e.g., C#, .NET Core, REST API, MVC APIs, JSON, REST, MVC, Ajax and Asynchronous Programming, REST Service Architecture
- Knowledge or experience in Microsoft Azure and AngularJS, jQuery, Knockout, or React
- Experience on MS Azure Services with Developing, Deploying and configuring Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure web jobs, etc., using Visual Studio
- Experience in developing and hosting REST API using Azure API Management, Swagger and integration with Azure web apps.
- Working knowledge and experience in Micro-Service Programming model, SOA, Service Fabric
- At least 2 years working in Agile methodology
- Knowledge or experience in test driven development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field preferred
- Experience crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving millions of requests a day
- Fluency in any one database technology (e.g., RDBMS like Postgres and/or NoSQL like DynamoDB or Cassandra
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands on experience of public cloud offerings (AWS, GAE, Azure)
- Experience in O365 programming, PowerApps, PowerShell, SharePoint Online will be a huge advantage.
- Direct client communication with US clients, excellent communication.
- Azure Experience.
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment
Cinnova is an innovation-focused software development company helping start-ups and established firms with their MVPs, product design, and ongoing software development needs. With a proven track record of contributing to continuous growth, Cinnova has been part of rapid expansions and some great exits for our clients. From Blockchain technology to IoT development, AI, Machine Learning, and beyond, we have always been at the forefront of the technology landscape by bringing innovation to both start-ups and growth companies.Cinnova = (C)reativity + (innova)tion. This is our guiding principle both internally for our employees and externally for our customers. With that in mind, we promote a startup culture and encourage innovative ideas to incorporate in our delivery to our clients. This has been very successful as we are proud to have members who come from a startup background and continue to help Cinnova being an innovation hub.