We are currently seeking Software Engineers (PHP/WordPress) having 2-4 years of experience.
This position will work both independently on various projects as well as with our development team on additional applications for lead generation companies.
Fresh graduates with Computer Science degrees are welcome to apply!
- Write, troubleshoot, and improve codebase for Cinnova’s applications.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Closely work with the PHP team in the entire web application development life cycle right from the concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Integrate MySQL queries within code. Experience writing SQL a plus.
- Have the ability to convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Strong knowledge of the WordPress Platform.
- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development.
- Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Membership plugins, etc).
- Should understand how to make WordPress manageable from the admin panel.
- Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress.
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX.
- The ability to work on a LAMP development environment.
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques.
- Understanding of W3C Web Standards/Semantics and Accessibility Guidelines.
- Should be able to communicate clearly and efficiently in both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- An amazing team personally and professionally who tackle complex problems and deliver awesome results.
- An open casual environment that gives you a lot of freedom combined with a lot of responsibility.
- A culture that embraces change speed and getting things done while balancing your personal freedom.