We are looking for a qualified team lead and development manager with strong technical background and communication skills to manage multiple projects. The candidate must have diverse technical expertise and understanding of latest technologies in web, mobile and DevOps space.
As a team leader, you will be the point contact for all team members and key client personnel, so your communication skills must be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Act as the primary leader for development teams while contributing as a hands on developer when needed.
- Lead development of web/mobile solutions to assign work, according to individual strengths and team strengths utilizing the Microsoft Development Stack.
- Develop and coach team members to continually deliver cutting edge solutions for our internal and external customers.
- Be accountable for project timeliness, quality and cost.
- Architect data structures, web structures, business logic, screen layouts, coding methods and services.
- Communicate status to users, project stakeholders, customers, and internal management.
- Lead the development team to build, maintain and support software solutions and the environments that support them - Ensure solutions provide appropriate security and performance.
- Ensure comprehensive testing of all development work to achieve the highest quality releases possible.
- Utilize the development team to resolve issues in an expedited manner and make appropriate changes to prevent future occurrences.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance in a Computer Science related field
- 5-7 years of progressive experience working with all phases of web/software design and development
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in managing both web, mobile and cloud teams
- Strong expertise in creating highly scalable and secure web, mobile and cloud applications
- Hands on expertise in at least one of the mentioned technical stacks and strong understanding and familiarity with others to be able to manage and drive development. Technical expertise including but not limited to .NET, Open Source, JS Frameworks, AWS, Azure, iOS, Android, RESTful APIs, Micro Services, Git, Atlassian Platforms, DevOps, Continuous Integration and Deployment Automation
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, commonly used markup and programming languages
- Ability to identify technical specifications implied by business needs and strategies
- Strong agile project management, resource management, problem structuring, analytical thinking and strategic problem-solving skill a must
- Proficient in building applications that integrate into enterprise platforms
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills as well as strong creative intuition
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and work with cross-functional teams and project stakeholders
- Passion for technology & entertainment
- Ability to travel internationally
- Agile Certification
- Technical Certification
- Experience working in an international company
- Experience working in a digital services company
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Allowances
- Professional Trainings
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Football, Ping Pong and Board Games Galore