We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our US based staffing department.This position is specifically for candidates who have experience recruiting for US based staffing market. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our US based IT positions.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the concerned team.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- 3+ years of IT functional recruiting experience and a demonstrated success as a full-life cycle staffing professional for US based firm.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques.
- Strong understanding of concepts around W2, C2C, 1099 and other aspects of hiring.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of technical and competency based interviews.
- Be able to work remote at US Eastern time zone
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- BS/MS in HR or IT is preferred