This administrative position plays a critical role in linking potential patients to providers in our practice for psychiatry, therapy, and psychological testing services.
Job Tasks include:
- Answering incoming calls, emails, and other inquiries for patients requesting behavioral health treatment
- Screening potential patients by gathering detailed demographic and clinical information to link to providers in our practice
- Booking all first time patient appointments, sending confirmation emails and assistance with rescheduling of first time appointments
- Developing knowledge of our system and providers to most effectively link patients to treatment
- Management of administrative tasks related to the intake process (processing of online requests for treatment, parental consents, referral documentation from other facilities, etc.)