We are looking for an SEM / SEO Expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. This person will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Having ability to manage/update all the social media activities mainly; facebook, instagram, youtube, twitter etc
· Recommend changes to website architecture, logos, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Monitor, on an on-going basis, clients’ SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings. Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
· Proactively make strategic SEO campaign recommendations.
· Proven SEO experience
· Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Social Media etc.
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search Consol, Web Trends)
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
· Sales experience is preferred.