The Digital Marketing Content Writer is responsible for collaborating with the management team, and others as needed, to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, email and other digital properties. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer with a mass communications background, collaborator and passionate about developing effective content that tells the story of the brand.
You will be expected to work both independently , with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative. In addition, you will be expected to deliver content that meets the timelines set by the organization.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Work with multiple owners of particular content to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content.
- Research, write and edit original content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, technical documentation, social and more.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
- Ensure content is aligned with personas and stages of the customers’ journey
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism or Mass Communications
- Flexible writing style to address multiple audiences while maintaining the brand voice
- Experience researching and reporting on relevant industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities for new content.
- Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
- Experience with content management systems and strong understanding of content work flows