Our client, a leading provider of video collaboration solutions is looking for an SQA Engineer to join their team.
The job description is as follows:
1. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
2. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
3. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
4. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet customers' needs.
5. Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system
7. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
8. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
9. Must have keen eye for pointing out errors.
This job requires people who take ownership of their work and do more than what the job description says.
They must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to meet deadlines.
Clary Business Machines is a USA ( California ) based company that provides office technology solutions to Corporate America and specializes in interactive presentation tools, video conferencing solutions, paper handling equipment and document imaging systems. With a customer base of over 20,000 nat ...Read More