Looking for a female content writer (Home-based) who can write papers, reports, and blogs on engineering, Technical and non-technical items.
- The candidate should have a 4-year bachelor's degree preferably in the Engineering or Medical domain.
- The writer's work hours are flexible.
- Have worked as a content writer will help. Attention to detail is a must require for this job.
Note: Engineering and MBBS background persons will be preferred
This is a part-time job.
- Creating the content on a variety of subjects for in-house websites, clients and guest blogs.
- Providing quality manuals, process write-ups, e-books, white papers, and website contents for top quality sites, and our own blogs.
- The candidate must be well versed in research and creative writing.
- He/she should be able to write grammatically correct and unique blog entries for a diverse range of projects.
- The candidate must be experienced in writing research-based articles for the US and UK markets.
- Commercial awareness and data analysis ability of the internet and social media platforms are critical.
- Strict adherence to deadlines.
- Fresh candidates with Masters in English Literature are encouraged to apply.
- Be internet savvy and have excellent research skills with good knowledge of MS Word and Excel etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent grasp of the English language
· Creative and innovative thinker and planner
· Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
· Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
· Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management