- Appointment of best distributors in respective territory according to the Company Policy & will cover all towns of Territory on priority bases!
- Must have shops numeric of his territory
- Manage distributor’s payment/Order within a time frame and take an initiative on priority bases regarding distributor credits!
- He will ensure that the distributor will take a proper interest in the Company’s business & will add his own staff for working in the absence of the Company’s Rep.
- Manage through distributors/salesmen in his territory the sales of category business respectively, in the retail market and as when required W/S markets also, and to hyper and larger supermarkets.
- Personally mature every Town’s Secondary Sales for the grip of the distributor and for the actual feel of Market feed Back.
- Should ensure daily stock position in the distributor go down and check the report.
- Execution of orders plus extra the stock quantity is properly loaded in the van and all other tools available with the salesmen before the start of the market visit.
- He will also ensure that distributors must extend at least one month credit in the market to trade.
- He will from time to time see and ensure the funds' availability for our business in sufficient; in case of ± the matter should be discussed with the concerned Manager for action.
- He will ensure that maximum outlets are serviced everyday and should check availability, visibility in the market.
- He will spend at least 01 whole a day with Sales Representatives in the market, apart from the routine market visit.
- Ensure that TO’s / CP’s are properly given to trade.
- Products are properly displayed.
- Update and maintain sales achievements against the target.
- To supervise the following:
- Distributor Vans & Salesmen
- POS-Utilization properly & positively
- Report competitors’ activities/plans promptly to concerned Manager & as well as Head Office!
- In case of price increase and trade offer he should ensure the retail trade is given the priority, so that the brand is spread all over in the retail section.
- Ensure excellent product displays for all products.
- Timely feedbacks all related reports to concerns manager & H.O
- He should have complete knowledge of respective Territory, Distributors & hard working staff!
Parameters of candidates appeared for the interview:
· It should be from base town Sialkot.
· Qualification should be B.A.
· Age should be from 27 years to 37 years.
· Person is working on the designation of SO/TSO/TSM in multinational companies or TSO/TSM in local (National Level) companies
· Person should have experience of FMCG (Detergent, Soap, Ghee, Tea, Milk)
· Sales experience should be above 4 years.
· Should have expertise over MS Office.
· Salary given as per person capabilities.