If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. We are a dynamic startup company looking to work with experienced and energetic developers as we look to deliver and support our solutions to more customers over the coming years.
- Must have strong Object-Oriented Concepts.
- Excellent programming skills in C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, TSQL, Stored Procedures and Functions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products including: Visual Studio .NET, Entity Framework, LINQ is preferred and Web Services.
- Working in Xamarin or Hybrid App development will be encouraged.
- Experience of any version control system like TFS/VSS/SVN.
- An ability to proficiently communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English).
Benefits and Perks
- Paid holidays.
- Bi-annually performance bonuses
- Company provided meals and refreshments.
- No late sittings and 5 days/week work only
- Flexible leave policies, including paid time off.