The Team: We are seeking a Manager Business Development with project management and business analysis experience to join our team and lead the project in Pakistan. Our UK based company focuses on digital healthcare and aims to bring telemedicine and digital medical consulting to Pakistan via our own software solutions.
The Impact: We are in search of a highly motivated Business Development Manager who is ready to take their career to the next level in a fast growing UK based company.
What’s In It For You?
You will be a contributing member of our team, leading the project in Pakistan and accountable for delivering high quality software/mobile app to relevant customers. Work with and guide our UK based team and others to promote the App/software in Pakistan. Promote a team culture and environment
· Work across teams to deliver critical business priorities and develop the company in Pakistan.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
· Develop and lead teams in the developing the company and build relationships with relevant stakeholders
· Work with the UK based senior management team to deliver the best business results by utilizing key skillsets
· Liase with the UK based management to deliver business oriented results and manage the day to day affairs of the Pakistan office.
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Work with Talent Acquisition team to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees.
· Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the operating unit in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
· Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding
· Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
· Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
· Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall ethos of the organization and that emphasizes the values of the organization.
· Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication.
· Proven working experience in project management.
· Knowledge and understanding of software and healthcare industry
· A minimum of 2 years of responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory positions
· Excellent written/verbal communication and stakeholder management skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Computer literacy to include Microsoft power point and word
· Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience