Climax Code is looking for experienced Android mobile app developers. Applicants must possess prior development experience.
Applicants must be self-starters, able to work independently, meet deadlines, and be quick learners. Applicants must have English language proficiency.
Applicants must have following skills
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java/Kotlin code.
- Experience working with Google Firebase database and chat, Pusher APIs chat and push notifications.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks - particularly must have knowledge of working with Volley and retrofit.
- Work experience with JSON and data via REST.
- Familiar with firebase SDK for android ( including authentication, firebase database).
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Knowledge of android interface elements such as recycler views, dialogs, alert boxes, menus etc.
- Understanding of how to create interfaces for various screen sizes.
- Experience of the mobile development life cycle.
- Be able to write code that is compatible with various API levels.
- Understanding of versioning tool - Git.
- Good concept of how to better manage memory and CPU to keep the app size to a minimum.
- experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions
- Design/Develop database (strong database skills)
- Publish applications on Google Play or any other server
- Social Network API (Facebook, Twitter Linked-In) handling in objective.
- Experience in Android graphics, animation and UI designing.
Technologies (Must have)
- Kotlin Development experience.
- Android SDK
- UI Constraints
- REST API
- Exception handling
- Third-party API