The Marketing Sales Manager will be tasked with managing and developing relationships with new and existing End User customers to uncover potential opportunities for Clinic Online as a solution to meet the target organisation’s interoperability needs. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successfully articulating and subsequently selling solutions to Doctors, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs and CCIOs.
• Discover, qualify and develop opportunities for Clinic Online in the Pakistan market
• Motivate internal and external staff/resources to focus on desired business outcomes
• Provide timely proposals to doctors
• Manage, escalate and resolve technical or contractual issues
• Develop effective prospecting strategies to target new customers to identify need and areas where our solutions can provide value
• Leverage existing customers and use reference sites to support the campaign to bring in new name business
• Maintain awareness of industry sector and technological advances
Experience and Qualifications
• Excellent listening, written and communication skills
• 2+ years demonstrable track record of software solutions sales to the Pakistan National Health Service.
• Proven ability to engage at C level with a demonstrable track record of Sales success• Ability to develop and leverage relationships with Hospitals, Labs, Clinics among both clinical and technical stakeholders.
• A sound grasp of technology.
• Ideally experience of selling clinical and administrative application software to healthcare end users.
• A strong team player, working with sales, clinical, and technical co-workers to put-together solutions that meet the customer need
• Proven ability to present effectively at board level
• A genuine interest and technical curiosity for software in the healthcare sector (ours and others)• Graduate degree
• B2B Client facing Sales Experience
• Proven closing skills- not afraid of asking for the business• A background either selling to doctors or selling software
• Relevant backgrounds: Software, Recruitment, Print, Advertising, Medical devices