This person’s primary role is to provide help to people or companies who have purchased, or are interested in purchasing Close Comfort products, under the supervision of the manager operations.
· Support customers and the sales and marketing team operating the company social media platforms and provide suggestions for improvements or changes to company web pages and other media.
· Responding to phone calls or email enquiries, comments, messages etc., monitoring and assessing the tone of phone calls, email and social media messages, and handling phone calls.
· Assisting with other tasks as directed.
Supervisor: Manager, Operations
Location: Lahore office, with occasional travel as required within Pakistan
Working Hours: 37.5 hours a week, mostly at the company office. A proportion of working hours will be outside normal office hours to handle social media comments and messages, up to two hours on week days and up to four hours through weekends when required. Position can be job-shared by two part-time people if preferred.
Qualifications, Dispositions& Skills:
1) Excellent interpersonal skills, in both oral and written communication
2) Fluency in English and Urdu, sufficient to build and maintain good customer relationships for both English and Urdu speakers
3) Computer and office skills sufficient to operate social media platforms and email communication, and handle routine correspondence, forms, and office paperwork.
4) Desire to help people, and identification with company values
5) Fluency in spoken Punjabi
6) English and Urdu word processingoperating skills and experience
7) Advertising copy writing skills and experience
8) Microsoft Word and Exceloperating skills and experience
9) Graphics software for images and artwork preparation operating skills and experience
10) Photographic and video skills and experience
11) Knowledge of marketing techniques
12) Driving licence
Close Comfort is a multinational in its infancy. We started in 2007 in Perth, Western Australia, home city of the inventor, Professor James Trevelyan. Perth is our hub for ongoing research and development, seeking greater affordability, less power consumption and high standards of quality control ...
Close Comfort is a multinational in its infancy. We started in 2007 in Perth, Western Australia, home city of the inventor, Professor James Trevelyan. Perth is our hub for ongoing research and development, seeking greater affordability, less power consumption and high standards of quality control ...Read More