Hiring IT/Networking Executive to act as the first point of contact for staff with I.T. related problems, offer guidance and training in the use of a variety of software systems and to supervise them.
- Ensure internet availability during office hours.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of network and workstations.
- Providing Network connectivity support.
- Effective in resolving IT queries, Incidents and Problems and Provides timely responses to all these queries.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems and networks
- Data Backup, HRIS Update and troubleshooting
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Configure cooperative email ID's on Outlook and troubleshooting.
- Complete LAN/WAN Management, Deployment and troubleshooting.
Candidate must have 3 – 4 years of experience in the same field.
Education: Minimum Bachelors in an IT field
Location: Shahrah e Faisal