Looking for a qualified and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer, who will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including forming WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting that the candidate must have strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Designing and implementing new features and functionality
· Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
· Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
· Understanding designing and developing responsive design websites
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
· Capability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Capability to convert all-inclusive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages